About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho
Chris’s career in financial services began over 20 years ago as a financial adviser. Focusing on helping small business owners and families to establish and implement retirement saving-distribution, wealth transfer, and asset protection strategies where he won industry and company awards for production and client satisfaction. You can visit my Health Insurance, Medicare & Life Insurance website here at https://www.goidahoinsurance.com/ My Home Insurance Boise Website. My Idaho Workers Compensation Insurance website. Here is my newest insurance website Washington Earthquake & Flood Insurance Areas of specialization include Health, Medicare, Life, Long Term Care, Annuities, Business, Auto & Home Insurance.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Medicare Idaho | Boise Broker Chris Antrim | Supplements & Advantage Plans


Helping Make Medicare Advantage & Supplement Plans Easy>

Hello There!>

Please Contact Us here:>

Boise Health & Life Insurance Agency>

9727 W Cory Ln>

Boise ID, 83704>

208-409-3382>

******This is a transcription of the video! Please email me for your Free Report To Making Medicare Simple! Send me a message to chris@crmgrp.com or call 208-409-3382 and we will get your information right out to you!>

This is Chris with Boise Health & Life Insurance Agency. >

Hey, today we're going to be talking a little bit about> Medicare>

So if you're confused and need some help, please let us know.>

This website here is my broker's website with my page on it right here in this link you can access. >

My email address is chris@crmgrp.com and my direct phone number is 208-409-3382. I'll leave a link to my page in the description box. >

And then if you come here and send me a message I will send out to you our report five steps to make a Medicare easy brochure, and I'll just kind of show you this real quick.>

It is a very quick and easy read, with no fluff and only 12 pages in this pdf format. >

I can email it right to you, but we just want to break it down because you can get the big Medicare handbooks every year, and they're overwhelming.>

How To Choose The Best Idaho Medicare Advantage Plan>

So we just wanted to take you and give you the basics.>

First, you know, what is Medicare?>

Who can get it?>

The different parts of Medicare.>

How do you work with those?>

The pricing and with the cost involved and do you need part B. What about part D which is your prescription drug.>

This is going to give you a good overview of> Medicare>

Now Medicare is not simple and we don't cover everything in our report. But for sure it's a good start for you just to kind of take a look get good foundational information on Medicare.>

And then from there we can chat and find the best program for you.>

So, anyways, again, you'll, uh, you'll find my contact information in there, and please reach out to me for the five steps making Medicare Easy Handbook.>

Thanks.>

Hope you have a great day.>

No comments: